SkinsClinique is looking for a driven skin therapist! (Part-time/Full-time)
For SkinsClinique we are looking for an enthusiastic skin therapist to join our team! Are you a skin therapist who gets energy from treating clients with skin problems and do you want to work in a cozy team? Then we are looking for you!
SkinsClinique is a fast-growing skin therapy practice in the Diemen shopping center. We treat skin problems such as acne, pigment spots, vascular abnormalities, skin aging, excess hair, hair loss. The treatments are performed with high-quality medical equipment and medical treatment products. Our goal is to provide professional and quality skin care to all our clients.
- Taking intakes & skin analyzes in combination with product advice.
- Independent preparation of treatment plans.
- Independently perform skin therapeutic treatments.
- Answering the mail / telephone.
- Maintaining client data.
- Completed Bachelor of Skin Therapy, or you are about to graduate.
- Member of the NVH, KP registered and in possession of an AGB code.
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You are customer-friendly, empathetic and enthusiastic
- You have a sense of responsibility, take initiative and are eager to learn
- You have good communication and commercial skills
- You have a flexible setting (Willing to work on Saturdays and / or possibly in the evening).
What do we offer you?
- A cozy, enthusiastic and professional team.
- A nice working atmosphere with sufficient career opportunities (permanent contract / full-time / manager position)
- Paid internal and external training/events
- Varied work with the latest medical equipment
- Market-based salary (above average!)
- Flexible working hours
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above and do you want to be part of our team? Then we would like to receive your CV (with photo) and motivation letter at: email@example.com